Additional Outside Scholarships
For the 2024–2025 academic year, SEL will award up to 14 scholarships ranging between $2,500 to $5,000 each. The scholarships are administered through Scholarship America and are awarded based upon criteria set by SEL.
The Margaret Deshler Fund Scholarship is intended for a young woman who has struggled with financial difficulties, whose family has not been able to provide much support, but one who has demonstrated a willingness to work to help herself.
The Montana Wood Products Association Trades Scholarship shall provide financial awards of no less than $1,000 to Montana students or students enrolled in Montana educational institutions seeking certification or special training in trades or skills leading to employment.
- College Resource Network – Free database with over $800 million in scholarship resources.
- College Scholarships and Resources for Women provided by BestColleges.com – Explore scholarships for female students. Deadlines Vary.
- Nursing Scholarships – Database for Nursing Scholarships
- Career Step Scholarships – Scholarships for graduating high school seniors, mothers returning to school, and military service members and spouses. Deadlines vary.
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities – this site lists multiple scholarships that are available for students with disabilities. Deadlines vary.
- StudentScholarships.org – This website is an excellent free resource for students looking for assistance in paying for their education. Deadline Varies.
- Scholly - This website is a great resource to earn scholarship money.
The Federal Trade Commission has published consumer information on Scholarship and Financial Aid Scams. Please make yourself aware of this information.
$1000 scholarships awarded to Montana High School graduates. Deadline January 15
The George M. Dennison Civic Engagement Scholarship honors students who have volunteered.
F.A. Davis is dedicated to developing teaching and learning solutions that meet the needs of nursing and health science students, educators, and practitioners.