The Center for Academic Innovation offers a rotation of regular topics that can be viewed and registered for through the CAI calendar. We also offer special topics sessions and can design customized training in any format you would like to have it offered, including (but not necessarily limited to) webinars, face-to-face one-off sessions, bootcamps, cohort trainings, etc.
EDUCAUSE is a "nonprofit association and the largest community of technology, academic, industry, and campus leaders advancing higher education through the use of IT."
1. Navigate to https://educause.edu
2. Click on “Login” on the top right corner
3. Type in "Montana" in the search box
4. Select "The University of Montana"
5. Log in with your UM NetID login and password
The UM Office of Organizational Learning and Development provides all employees with access to LinkedIn Learning. This on-demand learning system is designed to help you gain new skills and advance your career. It provides personalized professional development, which can be done at your own pace, according to your specific goals and interests.
Log in directly to LinkedIn Learning with your UM NetID.
Quality Matters is a global organization leading quality assurance in online and innovative digital teaching and learning environments whose mission is to promote and improve the quality of online education and student learning nationally and internationally.
OLC membership provides access to:
- OLC Quality Scorecard
- Publications and research
- Member pricing on our workshops*, certificate programs for online teaching and instructional designers, and conferences
Use your Mtech credentials to set up an OLC account
EAB "drives transformative change through data-driven insights and best-in-class capabilities in five major areas: enrollment; student success; data & analytics; institutional strategy; and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I)."
1. Navigate to EAB.com
2. Click “Login” on upper right corner
3. Click on “Create account”
4. Enter the requested information
5. Select one of the Montana Techs under Your Organization.
6. Follow the process that appears on the screen
In-house Professional Development Calendar