High school students and home school students across Montana who are at least 16 years of age and/or a high school junior

Dual enrollment courses enable students to earn academic credit for both their current high school transcript and a MT Tech/Highlands transcript.

  1. Fill out the Request A Transcript form on our website (faxed, mailed, or picked up in person) https://mtech.edu/academics/services/enrollment/transcripts/


  1. Visit the National Student Clearing House (PDF, picked up in person, or mailed) https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/welcome

Dual enrollment courses taken as part of the Jump Start program are assigned a Montana University System (MUS) Common Course Numbering (CCN) designation. CCN was created by the MUS to provide students with a reasonable level of transparency and predictability for the transfer of courses and credits within the MUS.

Transferability to Non-CCN Schools

If you plan to attend a school that does not participate in the MUS CCN system you should visit with an advisor at that institution about the potential transferability. It is important to know if and how the school would apply the course towards the completion of a degree. It is typical that the school would accept transfer courses as elective-fulfilling, degree-fulfilling or an exact course equivalent. Only the accepting institution can verify how they would accept a course.

Resource for Reference

MUS CCN Policy - http://mus.edu/borpol/bor300/301-5-5.pdf

MUS CCN Course Guide - http://https://ccn.mus.edu/search