Graduate    Studies
Graduate School
Future Students  |  Current Students  |  Parents  |  Alumni   |    Giving   |   Faculty & Staff   |   Visitors  |   Athletics

Returning   Students

If you were previously admitted to Montana Tech as a graduate student but have broken attendance, a new application is required to readmit you and allow you to register for classes.


Application: Complete, sign and submit to Montana Tech's Graduate School Office with all required information. Please send all materials to:

Montana Tech
Graduate School
1300 West Park Street Box 20
Butte, MT 59701


If you have attended classes at any other college/university since attending Tech, have the Registrar send your transcript to the Graduate Studies Office.