The Honors Program at Montana Tech gives undergraduate students of all majors the chance to engage in challenging and rewarding educational opportunities. These opportunities enhance Montana Tech’s already rigorous curriculum, both in and out of the classroom.
The mission of the Honors Porgram is to provide an enhanced learning environment for exceptional students, broadening and deepening the educational experience of involved students and faculty, while complementing the missions of Montana Tech and participating colleges and departments.
Benefits of the Honors Program
- Challenge yourself with rewarding curriculum designed for all majors
- With a faculty member, design a novel honors course to get the most out of your education
- Integrate knowledge, concepts, and ideas from a variety of disciplines
- Belong to a community of students with similar educational goals and dedication
- Enhance your appreciation for lifelong learning and social responsibility
- Design and implement service projects that impact the community
- Work closely with faculty menotrs on collaborative endeavors
- Engage in research and professional activities for future success in industry or academia
- Experience leadership opportunites on campus, the region and the state
- Qualify for honors scholarships, internships, and study abroad coursework
And, when you graduate, you will wear your green-and-copper cord with pride as a symbol of all you have accomplished.
Application Deadline: April 1, annually
Apply to the Honors Program, where you will find the application and additional instructions.
Please note: You must apply to Montana Tech before you apply for the Honors Program.