- $30 Application Fee
- Final High School Transcript or GED scores
- Proof of two doses of Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) immunizations
- Official ACT or SAT scores
- Official Advanced Placement (AP) Scores (optional)
- Official Transcripts for Dual Credit and Jump Start Classes (optional)
Advanced Placement (AP)
Montana Tech will generally accept Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations from College Board. Credit will be honored if you score at least 3 or above on the appropriate AP examination. Your official score sheet must be submitted to the Enrollment Services Office for credit to be granted. Scores can be submitted via the College Board website or by sending in a copy of the official score sheet. Contact the Enrollment Services Office at 406-496-4256 for current information.
Jump Start/Early Admission/Dual Credit
Montana Tech will consider Jump Start, Early Admission, and Dual Credit classes for transfer credit. If you have taken any of these types of classes, you can submit your official transcript from the administering college or university to Montana Tech’s Enrollment Services Office for review. Contact the Enrollment Services Office at 406-496-4256 for current information.