- Certificate of Applied Science (CAS) in Automotive Technology | View Catalog Information.
For more information, about Montana Tech's academic programs, view the Montana Tech Catalog. Click on Degree Planner to download the current curriculum worksheet.
The Career Services Office at Montana Tech surveys all graduates each year. The purpose of the survey is to provide employment information and facilitate the career decisions for prospective and current students, in accordance with Sections 485 and 486 of the Title IV Higher Education Reauthorization Amendments of 1986. The Graduate Survey is published annually.
For more information, view the Career Services Graduate Surveys
Certificate of Applied Science (CAS) in Automotive Technology
|Year||Total Graduates||Degree-Related||Professional||Outside Degree||Continuing Education||Military||Placement %||Average Salary||Number Reported Salaries|
Gainful Employment Data
Federal law requires institutions to report certain information about students who enrolled in Title IV eligible educational programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupations (GE programs). All Montana Tech certificates are GE programs.
Tuition and Fees
|In State Tuition||Out of State Tuition||WUE||Room and Board||Books and Supplies|
- 49-2096.00 Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles
- 49-3023.00 Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- 49-3023.01 Automotive Master Mechanics
- 49-3023.02 Automotive Specialty Technicians