Networking and the Web have become the underpinnings for much of our economy. The degree offerings within the Network Technology program provide a quality education that develops skills necessary to design, develop and support computer networks. The program emphasizes current and emerging network technologies, preparing students for a wide variety of industry recognized certification exams.
Coursework is rich in laboratory experiences with state-of-the-art industry hardware and software. Students study in a learning environment that stresses practical, hands-on experiences and internships. The skills learned are the critical foundations of Information Technology careers.
- Experience extensive hands-on activities in our physical and virtual state-of-the-art labs with hands-on assignments in every course.
- Prepare for industry certifications while earning a degree. Certification preparation areas include:
- Cisco CCNA and CCNP
- CompTIA A+
- Network +
- Linux +
- Microsoft Server exams and the Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) exam
- Seamless articulation of Cisco Network Academy coursework.
- Possible exit after two years with the AAS Network Technology degree.
- The first two years are taught through Highlands College, allowing students to pay lower tuition.
- Earn an AAS in Web Development & Administration with only 8 additional classes.