COVID-19 Information
Helpful Links

Staff Senate

Helpful Links

Download the campus map PDF »

Phone Numbers

Only dial the extension when calling a campus land line number from another campus land line. If you are calling from a cell phone, all campus numbers begin with 406-496-XXXX.

  • Human Resources/Personnel: 4380
  • Health Safety Director: 4463
  • Enrollment Services/Financial Aid: 4256
  • Security: 4357
  • Mail Center: 4195
  • Help Desk: 4244

Physical Plant Services Request

Submit request via e-mail to for work involving carpenters, electricians, groundskeepers, painters, etc.


Forms including travel authorization form, travel expense form and the annual sick leave approval may be found on the Forms page of the Administrative Services section of the website.


Montana Tech Personnel Directory (Contact Us)

Find numbers and offices for faculty and staff as well as departmental listings. View the directory »

Parking Decals, Tickets, Fines

To purchase a parking decal or pay for tickets or fines, log in to the Parking Decal Servlet »

Get Your Montana Tech ID

A Diggercard is required for many campus services. The Diggercard office is located in the lower level of the SUB. You may also find out more on the Diggercard web page »

Employee Secure Login

The University of Montana manages CyberBear, a portal for employees to review time off leave balances, benefits, payroll, and personal information. Log into CyberBear »

Annual Holiday Leave and Summer Hours

View the list of annual paid holidays for faculty and staff

Campus Lab Coordinators

Technology problems? Find out who the Campus Lab Coordinator is for your area on the Campus Lab Coordinator page »

HPER Complex

The Health, Physical Education, and Recreation Complex (HPER) is available to staff use. Visit the HPER web page »

Digger Central

Digger Central is a hub for many important links, services and announcements. Visit Digger Central »

Butte-Silver Bow Bus System

Montana Tech staff and faculty ride the bus free of charge. Visit »