Enrollment Services

Enrollment Services is now located in the Student Success Center (SSC) across from the HPER.

Forms Related to Enrollment


Registration Steps
  1. Meet with your advisor
  2. Register for classes
  3. Print your schedule
Transfer Credits


Applications for Degrees

Application for Graduation - Available online through MyMTech (Resources Tab). All Highlands College and undergraduate programs.

Download the applications for a minor [PDF]
veterans services

Veteran's Services

The staff, administration and faculty of Montana Tech are here to assist you in your transition to civilian and campus life as you pursue your degree.

Visit the Veteran's Services pages

Active duty military personnel who are called to action while enrolled, should contact their SCO immediately for assistance. Each instance will be managed on a case by case basis with the intent of ensuring the most beneficial outcome for the student.