Online Text AssignmentFirefox is the best browser to use when accessing Moodle. Free download: http://www.mozilla.org
To submit an online text assignment, follow the steps below:
1. Locate the assignment in your course.
2. Open the assignment and carefully read the directions provided by your instructor, noting the due date.
3. Click the Add submission button
4. In the Online text box, type your response.
5. When you are finished, click the Save Changes button.
6. Your instructor may or may not allow you to edit your assignment once it's been submitted, so make sure you double-check your work before submitting.
*If you are writing an extensive amount of text or will be writing for an extended period of time, be sure to save a back-up copy of your writing in a text editor before you click the 'Save changes' button and submit your work. That way, if the system times you out while you're writing, your work won't be lost. This is very important.....when in doubt, back-up your work!
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .