BloggingFirefox is the best browser to use when accessing Moodle. Free download: http://www.mozilla.org
Adding a blog entry:
1. Click on your name in the top right of your screen.
2. Click on Profile on this menu.
3. Click on the blog entries link.
4. Enter a title and content for the entry.
5. If you want to attach a file, click the Add button under the Attachment section to access the File Picker.
6. Choose who you wish to publish the entry to. There are two options:
2. Anyone on your site
7. Select appropriate official tags for your entry and/or add one or more defining tags.
If you add more than one, they should be separated with a comma.
8. Click on the Save Changes button.
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .