REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Steps to Registration
Class registration for new incoming students opens in early June and continues throughout the summer until the Friday before classes begin in August.
1) Activate your OrediggerWeb account
OrediggerWeb is Montana Tech’s online student management system and is used to check your admission status, accept your financial aid, and view and pay your bill. OrediggerWeb is only available to admitted students. If you cannot login to OrediggerWeb, you have not yet been admitted.
2) Review your admission file
Ensure your admission file is up to date by reviewing your “application checklist” in OrediggerWeb. If we do not have your official ACT/SAT scores or MMR immunizations on file, you will not be able to register.
- ACT/SAT scores: Official test scores can be sent to us through the ACT or CollegeBoard websites using Montana Tech’s school code – 2418 (ACT) or 4487 (SAT).
- MMR Immunizations: Immunizations can be faxed to the Enrollment Services office at 406.496.4710 or e-mailed to Enrollment Services.
3) Choose your registration option
Admitted Student Event, June 4-5: This two-day event is the first and best option to get registered; it is specially designed for you to get to know campus, meet your fellow classmates, mingle with current students, and of course, get registered for classes. Students who attend the Admitted Student Event get first pick of classes.
Virtual advising appointment: Can’t make it to the Admitted Student Event? No problem! Sign up for a Virtual Advising Appointment and your advisor will contact you during your scheduled time to plan and review your schedule via phone and e-mail. Virtual Registration opens on June 9.
After choosing the best registration option, head to the “Visit Us” page of your personal website to sign up or call Enrollment Services at 406.496.4256