Log in to OrediggerWeb
OrediggerWeb is Montana Tech’s on-line student management system and is used for a number of different things including registering for your classes, accepting your financial aid, viewing and paying your bill, and checking your grades.
OrediggerWeb is available 24/7, except Sundays from 8:30 am - 11:30 am when it’s down for routine maintenance.
- You can access OrediggerWeb by clicking on the OrediggerWeb link in the upper right hand corner of the Montana Tech home page.
- Once you’ve passed through the information page, click Login to Secure Area.
- Enter your Montana Tech username and password into the CAS login page.
- If you do not know your account information, you can find it at www.mtech.edu/pw.
- If you CANNOT retrieve your information AND you have:
- registered for class more than 24 hours ago; or
- applied for financial aid through Montana Tech; or
- received information from Enrollment Services instructing you to log on and register for classes (this category primarily pertains to transfer students that have had their transfer credits articulated).
- Please call the CTS Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or email us at email@example.com.
- Accept the Terms of Usage by pressing Continue.
Once you're logged in to OrediggerWeb, you have access to view your personal information, as well as your financial aid status, registration status, view and pay your bills, etc. For help with information in OrediggerWeb after logging in, please contact Enrollment Services.