Log in to OrediggerWeb
OrediggerWeb is Montana Tech’s on-line student management system. You can use OrediggerWeb to register for your classes, view and pay your bill, change your address, etc. OrediggerWeb is available 24/7/365, except Sundays from 8:30 am - 11:30 am when it’s down for routine maintenance.
- You can access OrediggerWeb by clicking on the OrediggerWeb link in the upper right hand corner of the Montana Tech home page.
- Once you’ve passed through the information page, click Login to Secure Area.
- Enter your Student ID Number in the User ID box. Your Student ID Number is the 799xxxxxx number that is printed on your DiggerCard as well as your acceptance letter to Montana Tech.
- Enter your PIN.
- For first-time users, your PIN is your birthdate (MMDDYY). After logging in for the first time, we encourage you to change your PIN for security reasons. You can do this by clicking on the Change PIN link.
- If you’ve forgotten your PIN, you can reset it by entering your User ID and pressing the Forgot PIN button.
- You have 3 attempts to login correctly. If unsuccessful, your PIN will be disabled and you must contact Enrollment Services (496-4256) to re-activate your PIN.
- After you press the login button, you must complete the PIN Question and Answer.
- Accept the Terms of Usage by pressing Continue
Once you’re logged in to OrediggerWeb, you have access to view your personal information, as well as check your financial aid status, registration status, view and pay your bill, etc. OrediggerWeb will automatically log you out after 10 minutes of non-activity.