How to Schedule a Classroom
- Log in to the Resource Scheduler. You must already have an account created to use Resource Scheduler. If you already have an account, your username and password are the same as the username and password you use to log in to your computer. If you don't have a Resource Scheduler account, you can request one from Tom Ferriter at email@example.com.
- Once logged in, it will take you to the homepage.
- One the left hand side, you will see a drop down menu of all of the campus buildings.
- Click on your desired building, and then click on your desired room.
- Find the classroom and click once on the desired date & time that you want the meeting to start.
- A new pop-up window will apear titled "Quick Reserve". Fill out the information properly including: Reservation Title, # of attendees, duration of meeting time, and your contact information.
- Click Submit and you're done!