Enrollment   Services
Enrollment Services
Future Students  |  Current Students  |  Academics  |  Alumni   |    Giving   |   Faculty & Staff   |   Visitors  |   Athletics

Declare Minor Form

In order for all of the correct classes to show up on your Degree Evaluation (CAPP) in OrediggerWeb, students pursuing a minor must declare their minor so it can be entered into our student information system. Once this form is submitted and processed, you will be able to see all of the appropriate classes on your Degree Evaluation.



Student ID Number