Welcome to the Montana Tech Parents’ Club (MTPC). Founded in 2008, the MTPC supports parents and families as their students experience the benefits of an education at Montana Tech and beyond as successful alumni. Whether your student is a freshman, senior or alumni of Montana Tech becoming a member of the MTPC is a great way to be more closely connected during his/her college experience and to stay connected after they graduate.
The benefits of joining the MTPC are:
- No membership fee
- Receive the campus MNews magazine in the mail
- Better understanding of the inner workings of campus
- Receive invites to family/student related social events and open houses
- Receive discounted rates on local hotels
The MTPC goals are:
- To develop and support a closer relationship between families and Montana Tech.
- To keep families informed about current university activities, policies and plans.
- To familiarize families with the physical campus, the community and with student life.
- To familiarize families with the student, program, faculty, and capital support efforts that are being made to help ensure the excellence that defines a Montana Tech education.