MyMtech | Oredigger Web | Email | Directory | A to Z
Montana Tech of The University of Montana
Future Students | Students | International | Parents | Alumni | Giving | Faculty & Staff | Friends & Visitors | Athletics

Financial Obligation

In order to be granted a Form I 20, international students must prove access to at least enough money to pay for their first year of studies. You will need to turn in a financial statement to Montana Tech and then you will need to bring it with you to the U.S. Consulate or Embassy when you go for your visa appointment.

Currently, we require proof of access to at least $28,094 U.S. dollars before we will issue you a Form I 20. A breakdown of the costs (pdf document) is available. Please note that these are estimated expenses and your first year's expenses may cost more or less money.

If you are sponsored by a government agency, such as the Saudi Cultural Mission, you must provide us with an original sponsorship letter. This letter will be used as your financial statement.

search: Go
Get Into It!
© Montana Tech • All Rights Reserved
Montana Tech of The University of Montana • 1300 West Park Street, Butte, MT 59701 • 800-445-Tech