Montana Tech Announces FAFSA Fridays
October 3, 2016
Stop by the ACES Center at Highlands College any Friday in the month of October between 2 pm and 5pm to get help filing your FAFSA.
What to bring:
- Social Security Number
- Parents Social Security Number (for dependent students only)
- Driver’s license number
- Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. Citizen)
- Federal tax information (for you and your spouse-independent students or you and your parents-dependent students)
- Records of untaxed income
- Information on cash, savings and checking account balances.
If you sign up ahead of time (by emailing KRudy@mtech.edu) and you show up at your assigned time, you will be entered for a drawing for a $25 gift card.