Printing from Moodle
- In Moodle, click on the title of the document you want to download. A dialog box appears.
- Click "Save." (Do NOT choose "Open" here or you will not be able to print the document.)
- Choose to save the document to the desktop.
- Wait until the document has finished downloading, then click "Open."
- Click "Enable Editing" in the beige-colored bar at the top of the MS Word document.
- You should now be able to select "Print" from the File Menu or Windows Menu and print as you would any other Word document.
Word 2007 Documents
TO PRINT ALL OR PART OF A DOCUMENT
- Click the Microsoft Office Button located in the upper-left corner of the Word window.
- Double click Print to bring up the Print window:
- To print the WHOLE document, click ALL button
- To print only the CURRENTLY DISPLAYED PAGE, click CURRENT PAGE button
- To print SPECIFIC PAGES OR SECTIONS OF A DOCUMENT, click PAGES button, then
- follow directions below the button for choosing specific pages
PowerPoint 2007 Slides
Go Green! Conserve Paper when Printing PowerPoint Files
An important part of keeping tuition costs down is saving paper on campus. When printing out your PowerPoint slides, print them as handouts rather than one slide per page. There are several ways to do this. Here’s how:
TO PRINT MULTIPLE SLIDES ON A SINGLE PAGE
- Open the PowerPoint document
- Click the Microsoft Office Button located in the upper-left corner
- Double click Print to bring up the Print window. In the “Print Range” section of the print window select:
- To print ALL the slides, click ALL button OR
- To print only the CURRENTLY DISPLAYED SLIDE, click CURRENT SLIDE button OR
- To print SPECIFIC SLIDES, click SLIDES button, then follow directions below the button for choosing specific slides
In the “Print What” section of the print window
- Click the drop down arrow next to SLIDES and choose HANDOUTS
- This activates the “Handouts” section.
- Click the number of “Slides per page”
- To review the page before printing, Click PREVIEW
- Click OK