Kinds of Sources Available
• Online Books & Articles
• In-House Books & Journals
• Books & Articles from Other Libraries
Online Books & Articles
Databases A-Z is a list of our online sources. Use the databases to find Articles, Books and Encyclopedias.
Databases are the best tools for student research projects. Use them On-Campus or Off-Campus.
• Each database covers a specific topic. Choose based on your research topic.
• Database articles first appeared in Magazines (general public) or Journals (scholarly).
• Many articles are full-text. If you can't find the full-text, we can get it from another library.
We offer one-on-one and in-class instruction on using the databases. For help, contact the Tech Librarians.
In-House Books & Journals
• Book Catalogs are lists of traditional library materials:
Books, Journal Titles, Conference Proceedings, Maps, DVDs....
• Journals A-Z is a list of all the Journals we have in full-text, whether paper and/or electronic.
• The Journals A-Z list doesn't include articles, it lists Journal Titles. For articles, see Online Books & Articles.
To borrow Books or Journals, see Borrow & Renew from Tech.
Books & Articles from Other Libraries
If you need a book or article that we don't have at Tech, we can get it from another library.
• Find Articles using the Databases A-Z.
• Find Books using the Book Catalogs.
• If it's your first time, bring your requests to the library.
• Open an InterLibrary Loan account and send the request.
Let us help with your first requests. Contact the Tech Librarians.
Credible Websites are good sources. How do you find and evaluate good sites?
See our Website page for recommendations.