Borrow & Renew from Tech
Your Digger Card = Your Library Card
• Undergraduates: due in 4 weeks
• Graduate Students: due a week before semester end
• Faculty & Staff: due in 1 year
Renew books in our Tech Catalog. Click My Account, then login with 9-digit number on Digger Card.
• Are currently enrolled in Online Tech classes
• Live beyond the Butte/Anaconda area
We will send your books via snail mail. Contact the Information Desk to request Tech materials. Let us help you with the materials you need to succeed! Need research help from the Tech Librarians? Don't hesitate to ask!
See Borrow & Renew from Other Libraries for information on interlibrary loans.
Visitors are welcome to use materials on-site, including databases.
Community & Business Patrons
• Local researchers interested in Tech's unique collections may borrow materials
• Community & Business Patron Card is good for 1 year. Bring ID and proof of address.
• Use databases on-site only, no off-campus access.
• Request Tech's materials through your local library's InterLibrary Loan service.
• Tech does not loan materials directly to non-residents.