Replying within a ForumFirefox is the best browser to use when accessing Moodle. Free download: http://www.mozilla.org
Follow the steps below to post your response to a discussion topic:1. Locate and open the forum you wish to review.
2. Read the directions and/or topic of the discussion.
3. To open a post, click on the message title.
4. To respond to this post, click on Reply.
5. Give your message a descriptive name, if you wish to change the default subject.
6. Now compose your message in the text field.
7. When you're satisfied with your response, click the Post to forum button at the bottom of the message field.
8. Make sure your message is properly displayed in the forum. If you see typos or other problems, you have 30 minutes to go in and edit your post. Your post becomes uneditable after the 30 minutes have expired.
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .