Frequently Asked QuestionsFirefox is the best browser to use when accessing Moodle 2. Free download: http://www.mozilla.org
MyMTech/Moodle won't let me log in. What could be the problem?
1. Check your browser. Firefox is the best browser to use when viewing Moodle.
You will want to make sure that you have enabled Java-script, Pop-ups, and Cookies.
2. If that doesn't work, check your password.
Your username and password can be found here: https://www.mtech.edu/pw/
3. If the problem persists, please contact the CTS Help Desk at 406.496.4244.
Moodle keeps sending notifications to my email, how do I fix this?
1. Login in to Moodle.
2. Click on My profile settings in the Settings block.
3. Next choose Messaging.
4. Here you can configure notification methods for incoming messages.
Why does everything look so weird when I try to copy text from a Word document and paste it into Moodle?
Moodle does not recognize the formatting used by Word.
If you want to type text into a word processing application before putting the information into Moodle, you should use a more basic application such as Notepad.
Who do I contact for more support?
Your instructor is your first level of support.
If you still have problems contact the CTS Help Desk at 496.4244 or by email at .