How to grade the evaluations in your workshopFirefox is the best browser to use when accessing Moodle 2.6. Free download: http://www.mozilla.org
1. The Grading evaluation phase is the next step in the grading process. Here both the grades given through peer reviews and grades given by the instructor will be calculated into a final grade.
a. Access Moodle via the MyMtech webpage provided on the Montana Tech home page.
b. Sign In to your account using your MyMtech login.
c. Once you are signed in, select the course you want to view under Courses you are teaching located
in the Navigation block on the left hand side.
c. Go to the selected course home.
d. Select your new Workshop.
3. By selecting the “Calculate submission grades” link in the highlighted green box, you can start setting the Grading Evaluation settings. Here you can set the “Grading evaluation method” and the “Comparison of assessments”. As you can see, the Workshop grades report section with all of the students who enter submissions are missing
grades under the submission and assessment sections.
4. Select “Re-calculate grades” on the grey button just under “Grading evaluation settings”.
5. Now the grades have been calculated by Workshop. It displays the grade received for the submission and the assessment. Under “Grades received” and “Grades given” in the “Workshop grades report”, each student will have a new grade.
6. Repeat this process as many times as desired until all grades have been calculated. When you are finished calculating grades, select the lightbulb in the “Closed” section next to the “Grading evaluation phase”. Select “Continue” to continue.
* Workshop is a very powerful tool for grading writing assignments and peer review. It is very flexible and easy to navigate. For any reason, you can open the Workshop up again to edit Submissions or Assessments. In each section you just need to select the light bulb up at the top of the section you wish to activate and Workshop will lead you through the steps to modify your Workshop activity.
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .