How to open your workshop for assessmentshttp://www.mozilla.org
1. The Assessment phase is the grading section of the Workshop. Since we did a self-critique, we will be grading ourselves on both the instructor and student side.
a. Access Moodle via the MyMtech webpage provided on the Montana Tech home page.
b. Click the green sign in button in the upper right hand corner and sign in to your MYMTECH account.
c. Once you are signed in, select the course you want to view under Courses you are teaching located
in the Navigation block on the left hand side.
c. Go to the selected course home.
d. Select your new Workshop.
2. The Assessment phase is in the grading section of the Workshop. Since we did a self-critique, we will be grading ourselves on both the Instructor and student side.
3. At the bottom of the page select the “Assess” button highlighted in a pink/red color with white text at the bottom of the home page.
4. The selected submission is now ready for grading. The submission itself will be available for viewing at the top of the page. Just under that, once you are finished reading and critiquing it, you may begin the feedback and grading process. As you can see, Aspects 1-3 are available for input.
5. Select the “Save and close” button at the bottom of the page. Selecting this will send you to the Workshops home page.
6. Repeat this process as many times as necessary until all submissions are graded. When you are finished grading, select the lightbulb in the “Grading evalutaion phase”. Select “Continue” to continue.
* Workshop is a very powerful tool for grading writing assignments and peer review. It is very flexible and easy to navigate. For any reason, you can open the Workshop up again to edit Submissions or Assessments. In each section you just need to select the light bulb up at the top of the section you wish to activate and Workshop will lead you through the steps to modify your Workshop activity.
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .