QuizzesFirefox is the best browser to use when accessing Moodle 2.6. Free download: http://www.mozilla.org
How you configure your quiz depends greatly on your purpose.
can provide an opportunity for your students to receive feedback and test their knowledge.
To create a quiz:
1. Login to your Moodle course.
2. Turn your editing on.
3. Click Add an Activity or resource
4. Select Quiz and click Add
5. Fill in the quiz Name and Introduction
6. Customize and build your Quiz using the provided optional settings
7. Click Save and return to course once you are finished customizing your quiz
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .