Accessing the Gradebook:
1. Login to your Moodle course
2. Click on Grades in the Administration block
In the Grader report, feedback is written in the feedback field that accompanies each graded activity
1. Click on the My preferences tab
2. Scroll down to General
3. Change Show quick feedback to Yes
4. Save Changes
5. After saving the changes you will be redirected back to the Grader report screen
6. Turn editing on in your gradebook
7. You should notice an extra dotted line box next to the grading box.
This dotted box will allow you to enter feedback for your students
8. Be sure to Update your gradebook or your changes will be lost!
Student view of feedback:
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .