Creating AssignmentsFirefox is the best browser to use when accessing Moodle 2. Free download: http://www.mozilla.org
Many instructors prefer to have students submitonline. This allows for easy tracking of submissions and also provides each student with access to their own .
To create an assignment:
1. Login to your Moodle course.
2. Turn your editing on.
3. Click Add an Activity or resource
4. Select Assignment and click Add
5. Assign a Name and Description to your Assignment
6. Apply other optional settings
7. Click Save and return to course
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .