BloggingFirefox is the best browser to use when accessing Moodle 2.6. Free download: http://www.mozilla.org
Adding a blog entry:
1. Click on My profile in the Navigation block.
2. Click on Blogs and select Add a new entry.
3. Write your Blog entry and give it a title.
4. If you want to attach a file, click the Add button under the Attachment section to access the File Picker.
5. Choose who you wish to publish the entry to. There are two options:
2. Anyone on your site
6. Select appropriate official tags for your entry and/or add one or more defining tags.
If you add more than one, they should be separated with a comma.
7. Click on the Save Changes button.
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .