Grading an Uploaded File Assignment:
Step 1: Find the assignment in your course that you want to grade.
- Click on the assignments title.
Step 2: Click on the "View Submitted Assignments" tab in the top right hand corner of the page.
Step 3: Once on the next page, click on "Grade".
- This will allow you to grade the assignment or leave feedback.
Step 4: To grade the assignment, choose grade from the top right hand corner of the box.
When "No Grade" is clicked, a drop-down box will appear. Allowing you to choose a grade. (Ex. 100/100, 99/100, 98/100...and so on.)
Step 5: If you want to download the assignment to your desktop, click on top of the assignment name.
- You will then be prompted to either open the assignment or save the assignment to a certain folder.
- Here you can write the feedback and when finished, choose "Save Changes". Just below the feedback text area.
- If you choose not to leave feedback, leave the text area empty but still choose save changes.
Step 7: You can also add "Response Files" as feedback to graded assignments.
- You can do this by choosing "Browse" and picking which file response you wish to add.
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at CTShelpdesk@mtech.edu.