What is OrediggerWeb?
How do I get to OrediggerWeb?
Oredigger is Montana Tech's on-line student management system. You can use OrediggerWeb to register for your classes, view and pay your bill, change you address, etc. OrediggerWeb is available 24/7/365, except Sundays from 8:30 am - 11:30 am when it is down for routine maintenance.
You can access OrediggerWeb by clicking on the OrediggerWeb link in the upper right hand corner of the Montana Tech home page.
- Once you've passed through the information page, click Login to Secure Area.
- Enter your Student ID in the User ID box. (Your 799 number is printed on your Digger Card as well as your acceptance letter to Montana Tech.)
- Enter in your PIN.
Don't have a PIN Number?
- For first time users, your PIN is your birthdate (MMDDYY).
- After logging in for the first time, we encourage you to change your PIN for security reasons.
- You can do this by clicking on the Change PIN link.
Forgotten your PIN Number?
- You can reset your PIN by entering your User ID and clicking the "Forgot Pin" button.
- You have 3 attempts to login correctly.
- If unsuccessful, your PIN will be disabled and you must contact Enrollment Services (406.496.4256) to have them re-activate your PIN number.
- After you press the login button, you must complete the PIN Question and Answer.
- Accept the Terms of Usage by pressing Continue.
Once you're logged in to OrediggerWeb, you have access to view your personal information, as well as your financial aid status, registration status, view and pay your bills, etc.
OrediggerWeb will automatically log you out after 10 minutes of non-activity.
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at CTShelpdesk@mtech.edu.