DIGGERecruiting is an online career management system that connects current students and graduates with employers. Call Career Services at 406-496-4140 if you have any questions or have forgotten your password. If you already created an account:
- Find jobs and internships
- Sign up for informational interviews and workshops
- Find out about on-campus recruiting events
- Register for Career Fairs
- Share your resume with employers
Check out the DIGGERecruiting Student page for more information.
- Post jobs and internships
- Browse resumes of potential applicants
- Schedule interviews and information sessions
- View and register for career events
Check out the DIGGERecruiting Employer page for more information.
- Find entry-level jobs or positions that require more experience.
- Sign up for career events.
- Additional services available for a fee:
- Share your resume with employers.
- Apply online for jobs and internships.
- Sign up for on-campus interviews.
- Register for information sessions.
Check out the DIGGERecruiting Alumni page for more information.