Career Fair – Workshops
This year you have the option of presenting a workshop or being on a panel of presenters. This is a chance for you to use your real-world experience to share career strategy tips with students. Workshop topics can include:
- Resume Tips from Employers
- Interview Success Strategies
- Marketing Yourself to Employers
- How to Make the Most of the Career Fair
- Various other career-related topics
To be a presenter or panelist, please select the Workshop option in DIGGERecruiting when you register for the Career Fair. Career Services will contact you for more details.
Any questions or comments, please contact Career Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 406.496.4140.