Career Fair - Registration
- Register with Career Services for your free DIGGERecruiting account HERE. If you already have an account, LOGIN HERE.
- Login to your DIGGERecruiting account using your username & password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact Career Services at 406.496.4140.
- Click on Career Events - "Career Events List" on the tool bar at the top of the page.
- To view event details, please click on the appropriate "Career Event Name" to review details and download the invitation. You can register by selecting the 'Register Now' button.
- OR from the list of Career Events you can click "Register" on the right-hand side to begin.
- Complete your Registration Information, including company profile and Click "Continue" when you are done with those sections.
- Be sure that you take the time to complete your company and contact information completely, including your company profile. The profile will be able to be searched by students and included in the Career Fair Handbook.
- If you are advertising in the Career Fair Handbook, be sure to upload your logo. The logo appears on the list of companies attending the career fair that students view through DIGGERecruiting.
- Select the appropriate FEES for the career event and items you wish to participate in during your recruiting visit. Click on "Save" once you have completed this information.
- You must select to participate in the Career Fair in the "Attendance Fees" section.
- Please list the number of people participating in the "Quantity Fees" section.
- Please select the appropriate items:
- If you are sending a display, need power or wish to rent equipment.
- If you plan on advertising in the career fair handbook, please select the "Career Fair Handbook" check box and ALSO select the appropriate ad size you wish to place in the career fair handbook along with your company information.
- If you would like to present a workshop.
- Enter the names, titles and emails of the people attending the career event. The names and titles will be printed in the handbook; the email will only be used to send career event details to the attendees. Click on "continue" once you have entered the "Attending Recruiters."
- Complete your event Profile Information and click Save.
- Once your information is reviewed and approved by the Career Fair Coordinator, you will receive via email an "Approval Packet" that contains some specific information about the career fair, such as a campus map, parking and a welcome letter.
- Submit your payment by printing an invoice from the DIGGERecruiting and mail your payment to the address on the bottom of the invoice. Or, you can pay with a credit card (VISA/MC/AmEx) through DIGGERecruiting. Once your payment is processed, a receipt is available for you to print.
- If you have changes to make to your registration after you receive your Confirmation Letter, please contact Career Serivces staff at 406.496.4140.
- Please direct any questions to Kathlene McNamee at email@example.com or by calling 406.496.4628.
Thank you for your career fair registration and your interest in the students at Montana Tech!