International Students with coursework outside of the United States and Canada:
If you have attended another college or university, Montana Tech may accept credit from those institutions. In order for us to consider your prior education, you must submit:
- Official College Transcripts converted in English
- The college you have attended previously must have a website and we must be able to make sure that it is a legitimate institution of higher education
- You must provide links to detailed course descriptions that have been converted into English
- If Montana Tech administration cannot verify the requirements and the institution is outside of the United States, we may request that you order a course-by-course transfer evaluation from WES or ECE. There is a cost associated with these services that you will be required to cover.
International Transfer Students within the United States:
- Official College Transcripts
- Links to the detailed course descriptions
International Transfer Students from Canada:
- Montana Tech has transfer agreements with some programs within Canada
- If you attend a college or university within Canada that we do not have agreements with, you must submit official transcripts and links to official course descriptions. We will do a course-by-course transfer evaluation. All transcripts and course descriptions must be in English.