Location and Hours
The Mail & Copy Center is located at the southwest corner of the Student Union Building.
Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. when school is in session, and 7:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. during the summer.
Services offered include:
- Inter-Campus Mail Delivery and collections
- Processing of incoming and outgoing USPS, UPS and FED EX shipments
- Postal and shipping services for the public, including postage stamps
All departments are responsible for preparing and addressing special service forms. Be sure to identify the class of service desired and verify that that your department account number is on the mail piece. If you want your number #10 envelopes sealed please arrange the envelope flaps up.
If you have a non-profit standard (bulk) mailing please contact the mail center for sorting details. The Mail Center requires five to ten days notice depending on the size of the bulk mailings!
For all other mail separate it as follows:
- Separate all meter mail from inter-campus mail
- Separate postcards form letter mail and bundle with rubber band
- Separate international mail from domestic mail and bundle with rubber band
- Separate stamped mail
- If more than five pieces bundle with rubber bands
The Mail and Copy Center carries a variety of supplies for printing, binding, packing and shipping. Stop in for current prices!
|USPS||Certified, Delivery Confirmation, Insurance, Priority and Signature Confirmation||Picked up at 3:00 PM|
|UPS||Ground, Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air & 3 Day Select||Picked up at 2:00 PM|
|FedEX||Priority Overnight, 2 Day, Express Saver & International Priority||Picked up at 2:00 PM|