Location and Hours
The Digger Card Center is located on the lower level of the Student Union Building.
Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, closed holidays.
Digger Cards are needed to:
- activate print stations in computer labs when printing
- cash personal checks in the Business Office
- pick up payroll and loan refund checks in the Business Office
- use the Library, HPER and Learning Center
- gain access to computer labs after hours
- attend athletics events
- deposit and spend Digger Dollars
- use meal plans
- take advantage Digger Discounts
- usage of city bus to Montana Tech (students only)
- gain access to the YMCA to use the swimming pool (students only)
Make a deposit online HERE!
Digger Discounts are offered by several business in the Butte and Anaconda area. View a list of businesses HERE.