Business Services at Montana Tech
The Business Services Office is responsible for the formulation and implementation of financial and accounting policies, procedures, reporting, and financial systems.
Montana Tech Business Services provides accounting and business services for instructional, research, and administrative components of the college.
The mission is to provide these services campus-wide in an efficient, effective, accurate, and timely manner in compliance with rules and regulations.
The Business Services function is to provide the administration, faculty, staff, and students with related service functions including receivables, cashiering, cash management- cash –flow investing, financial management information and accountability, general accounting, internal control, property upkeep and safeguard, and student registration.
The Montana Tech Business Office Provides a variety of Services to the University Including:
- Accepting accounts receivable payments made by cash, check and credit card
- Distributing scholarship, financial aid, and work study checks
- Answering all questions reguarding student accounts
- Refunds to students enrolled at Montana Tech and another unit of the MUS - see forms to request refund
- 7:30 A.M - 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday