Numerous scholarship opportunities are available for students majoring in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering at Montana Tech.
Full list of scholarships
These scholarships are offered to continuing students majoring in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering. View the document (pdf)
Companies and Organizations
The following companies and organizations offer scholarships to students who study Metallurgical & Materials Engineering:
- ASNT Robert B. Oliver Scholarship
- The Copper Club, Inc.
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Foundation Scholarship
- Newmont Scholarship
- Metallurgy & Materials Engineering Scholarship
- Jack T. Gentry Research Scholarship
- International Precious Metals Institute
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME)
- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS)
- WAIMME Scholarship
Montana Tech Scholarship Application
Montana Tech awards over $1 Million in scholarships each year! Check out the scholarship site and be sure to complete the Montana Tech Scholarship Application each year.