Check your admission status online
- Go to the Application Status area of orediggerweb.mtech.edu.
- Your login ID is your student ID number (799###### listed in your letter). Your PIN is your six-digit birthdate (MM/DD/YY). For example, if your birthdate is September 17, 1995 the pin would be 091795
- Go to the Student Services & Financial Aid tab.
- Choose Admissions for information about your admission status.
- Select Application Status.
- Under Processed Applications, choose the semester for which you have applied.
- This page will display your information. Note that items that we still require for you do not have a date in the Received column.
- Choose Financial Aid for information about your aid status.
- Select My Overall Status of Financial Aid.
- Choose the aid year.
- If we still require financial information from you, you will see the following message: You have unsatisfied student requirements for this aid year. To see what items are missing from your file, click the link student requirements in this message.
- Once an award has been made, you can see the amount and accept your aid by choosing My Award Information.
If you have any questions. please contact the Graduate School at (406) 496-4304 or (800) 445-TECH.